So I made a couple of different preparations for this test. Sean prepped some boards with acrylic gesso which I then coated with Dass Super Sauce (the pre material for doing image transfers). I used two coats, for some I sanded between coats. Also Sean had prepped a board with traditional rabbit skin glue.
At school I used the activate (Dass Super Sauce dissolved into rubbing alcohol) and transferred the image
And just like that! Image onto board–go figure! They look amazing, like nothing I have ever done before. Some of the images smear a little which is kind of hard to control–but I love having these surprising elements in what is basically a digital print.